Friday, September 3, 2010

More from Provo

We had a wonderful time back on the BYU campus last week. R and I attended parent orientation classes and K bounced back and forth between work, freshmen orientation fun and errands with us.

R and I met at BYU, although we grew up just a few miles away from each other and attended the same high-school. We had K in Provo and it was funny pushing T in the stroller on campus like I had done with big sister.

Besides the Creamery and the Candy Counter, these are a couple of my favorite places on campus:
Did I mention that K has the sweetest roommate EVER? She has been in the US for 4 years, is native of Korea and her family has just gone back there.

I am not sure how K survived the 2 1/2 weeks she was there without her piano and guitar, but you can see the smile, and she has them close, now!


Have fun, ladies!

1 comment:

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

kc doesn't go by vincente? ha ha its a taco truck that our neighbor opened. he is from mexico.