Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HOME

We signed the papers and are once again home owners! It has been a long time coming and a longer process than I thought it would be. We get to move in in a few more weeks and we can hardly wait. I am sure the same can be said for our kind and patient housemates, also. We will be right where we wanted to be. The home is about 2 times the size of our previous home and will be personalized over time. That means, we will enjoy starting and completing projects together. I love the yard. There is a play area, garden, hen house, storage, trees, berries, and irrigation. It will be our wonderful bit of heaven.

3 comments:

jen said...

Is this for real? Can it be?
I'm so glad for you all. And I know 61st ward will love your kids, too.

Layton Life said...

So happy for your family!! This proves that patience IS worth it! Let me know if I can help, mainly because I really want to see this house :) Love you!

Tiffany Matthews said...

Hip Hip Hooray. Let me know if you need any help.