Friday, December 12, 2008

November was a good month. I guess it's already half-way through December. This picture is from Mom's birthday on the 19th. Luke decorated the cake and decided it would be easier to light the candles if they were all close together. Introducing...


FLAMING CAKE OF DEATH!!!


...muah-ha-ha-ha-ha...
Good job, Luke. :) and then 2 days later my mom and me and Kaylani and a bunch of girlies from our ward went to Twilight. I know a lot of people didn't think it was that great, but I knew what to expect and loved it. I saw it 3 times in the first week, which is a lot, but no where close to how many times some people saw it. Haha :)
I finally asked someone to Winter Formal. His name's Nathan Holt. I've known him since I was 10 from doing gymnstics with him and his younger sisters. I'm glad I can go with him so it won't get awkward or anything. It's ridiculous how much effort some girls put into this thing.
Anyways, tomorrow is Troy's 2-yr-old birthday, and family pictures!!! and the ward party.
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Kirsi Anne said...

okay so i know this is totally random but i know Nathans aunt Ally Williams!! haha she was my softball coach for my junior year then i babysat her son jayden! hahah Oh what a small world!